- Join us December 7th for “Grant Writing for Beginners” a one-day on-campus workshop. The registration deadline is 11:59pm central time on December 1st.
- The registration deadline for Winter Session is Wednesday, January 24th. Classes begin January 25th.
How to Register
You can register for CNM courses entirely online in about ten minutes; no transcripts, grades, or formal applications are required. Registration is open until the day before courses begin. For assistance or questions regarding registration, please contact the CNM Program Advisor at 312-355-0423, Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Visit our Courses page to see which classes are currently open for enrollment and to view course descriptions and logistical details.
- Click on the “Register Now” button at the bottom of the course description for the class you would like to register in.
You will be taken to a “UIC Extended Campus” log-in screen.
- If you are a returning student, select “Log in” enter your username and password.
- If you are a new student, you must create an account to obtain a username and password.
After you complete your registration, you will receive a confirmation e-mail containing course information, including dates, times, and location. If confirmation is not received within 48 business hours, please e-mail us for assistance.