- Join us December 7th for “Grant Writing for Beginners” a one-day on-campus workshop. The registration deadline is 11:59pm central time on December 1st.
- The registration deadline for Winter Session is Wednesday, January 24th. Classes begin January 25th.
In each of the CNM courses, you will find colleagues who share your passion for nonprofit work and who strive to overcome issues similar to those you may be facing. CNM courses are lively and interactive: fellow classmates share ideas and lessons learned from years of experience in the nonprofit sector, and courses are facilitated by experts from a range of nonprofit disciplines. We’re proud to say that CNM students learn as much from their classmates as they do from their instructors.
- Working more effectively with boards.
- Developing stronger strategic plans.
- Increasing current fundraising methods.
- Planning for and preventing staff turnover.
- Understanding organizational budgets.
Associate Director of Development
Associate for Marketing & Publicity
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Community Development Director
Community Campaign Manager
Director of Business Development
Director of Development
Director of Housing
Director of Marketing
Director of Operations
Family Services Coordinator
Information Technology Manager
Marketing & Development Associate
Property Management Director
Web site Manager
Youth and Education Organizer