- No events
How to Register
You can register for CNM courses entirely online in about ten minutes; no transcripts, grades, or formal applications are required. Registration is open until the day before courses begin. For assistance or questions regarding registration, please contact the CNM Program Advisor at 312-355-0423, Monday–Friday, 9a.m.–5 p.m.
- Visit our Courses page to see which classes are currently open for enrollment and to view course descriptions and logistical details.
- Click on the “Register Now” button at the bottom of the course description for the class you would like to register in.
You will be taken to a blue “Welcome to External Education” log-in screen.
- If you are a returning student, enter your username and password.
- If you are a new student, you must create a student profile to obtain a username and password.
- Click on the “Register Now” button at the bottom of the course page.
- You will be taken to your Course Cart. Verify that your course is in the Course Cart and that if you are using a discount, it has been applied.
- Click “Add Additional Courses or Complete Registration.” Review your Student Profile and complete all required fields.
- Click “Update Profile.”
- Check the “I agree” box to confirm that you understand the Payment Agreement.
- Select “Yes” or “No” to indicate your interest in completing a student survey, then click “Submit.”
- Select the Method of Payment and click “Continue.” Follow the prompts to complete your registration.
After you complete your registration, you will receive a confirmation e-mail containing course information, including dates, times, and location. If confirmation is not received within 48 business hours, please e-mail us for assistance.